I’m feeling on top of the world today because we are all recovered from our stomach bug! YAY! Here’s what’s going on in our house today:
- Baking! I’ve started seriously meal-planning for the week and it’s helped lower our grocery bill and keep us healthy so far. This week I made these amazing, delicious, zucchini chocolate chip muffins. They have a ton of ingredients, which can be overwhelming, but they are so clean, yummy, and easy to grab on the go. Here’s the recipe
2. Shakeology! This stuff is literally life-saving! I usually have my shake around lunchtime to curb cravings. It’s loaded with superfoods, vitamins, protein, and antioxidants to keep you healthy. It is not a meal replacement but can be used as one, and is a great supplement to any diet plan or workout! I love Cafe Latte because it replaces a second coffee for me and is so delish. I also make these Shakeology balls, which I don’t use a recipe for. They are 3 scoops of Shakeology (any flavor), rolled oats, honey, natural peanut butter, coconut flakes, and a few sprinkles of chocolate chips! You could literally use anything you like in your pantry though. You can always reach me through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or comment below for more info on how you get your Shakeology today 🙂
3. Core De Force Workout: Amazing MMA style workout that anyone can do, anywhere, with no extra materials needed. It kicks my butt every day! I’m almost done with my first round (30 days) and I couldn’t be happier with my results. Along with my nutrition plan, I’ve lost 8 lbs and feel more confident than ever about my post-baby body!
4. Sibling Snuggles: an everyday occurrence! James also discovered my old rocking horse and loves to pretend it’s his pet. He pretends to feed it, combs his hair, and rides it. It’s hilarious and adorable how he’s starting to really role play now. His language is growing so much! He repeats everything and is saying phrases too. I can’t believe he’s almost 18 months!
5. I’ve finally realized that I cannot put off grooming our Goldendoodle any longer! I feel so bad for our fur babies because they don’t get as much attention as they used to, but they are still very loved. Here is Duffy’s before photo: (After photo coming later 😉 )
That’s all for now! Have a great day 🙂